Tuesday 11 October 2011

Occupy Wallstreet


Whatever people think of me, I keep an eye on politics in various parts of the world, like any other.  I read an awful lot reddit.com particulary in ukpolitics, politics, world, programming, funnies, (Not forgetting front page, funnies, wtf, and videos etc etc).   Think I may read a bit too much of it but it's a good source of streaming news on almost any subject you can think of.

Discovering Occupy Wallstreet
Having seeing regular posts of 'occupy' in the politics section, I couldn't help but read. I kept seeing 'Occupy' this, Occupy that posts and then eventually I clicked them, read them, read the comments.   Then felt shocked and mortified. 

Initial Thoughts
I don't like money lobbying companys fathing around in politics for their own personal gain and not for the people too.

I feel this 'Occupy' needs more attenion than any other.  Even Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream company does.

Good luck 'Occupation Wallstreet', think I might buy some ice cream for some reason... hmm 'I'm human I like Ice cream ok!?'

Further Reading
http://occupywallst.org/
http://www.reddit.com/r/occupywallstreet/
If you outraged then read this
We are the 99%
Live Occupy Wallst Stream
Salute this man

No comments:

Post a Comment