Sunday 16 October 2011

Occupy* Occupy London

I support Occupy*

My first political lesson was by my dad, he said to me,

"Vote for the party that will do the least damage"

I am struggling to figure out which party to vote for.  I have been trying to follow politics much more heavily to try and figure out which party to vote for.  I use reddit.com to help understand other people's opinion on various issues and they help.  They even forward me to articles to help relate and even link to actual facts.  I learnt politics is just a big mess of confusion and disappointment.  Even though I still struggle sadly, I still keep trying to educate myself for the right choice.

Corruption Cause Chaos
Corrupt government + corrupt corporation = Cause chaos around the world

Banks bailed out for their mistake and people have to fix their mistakes
Government politicans bought by corporations to help pave their future and not for world
Bank execs given bonuses whilst huge cuts and services get given pay freezes
Huge unemployment
Lack of money to encourage and nurture good new education, charities, services, new businesses

Corrupt politics seemed to be meshed very heavily behind closed doors that the public will never see.  Installed throughout the world and it needs uninstalling drastically and re-installed with a better system that support's the people that everyone can look up to and be a part of.

History
This corruption has been happening since the Roman times (Earlier maybe?!) and it is sad to STILL see this still happening and it should just stop.


Since 1800? 'The American Dream' (Part one and two in channel)
Buy the HD version


Reform Government / Politics
Politics, money and government much more transparent so we can make sure we can see who we should keep doing a job.

Besides News of the World, Laim Fox is yet another prime example of the corruption actually happening behind closed door and it needs to stop now.

I have friends in the US and I thinking highly of them, in a recent email conversation with one, I shared my views and their response was, that they will probably vote for 'Micky Mouse' as a joke! Yhey don't know who to vote for either!!!

All the Best Occupy*

Take small steps, nurture and grow.
I hope others will get this.
Oh and....  "Keep it simple" where possible :)

Further Reading
occupytogether.org
occupylondon.org.uk
The greatest speech ever made


No comments:

Post a Comment