Friday 6 May 2011

5th May 2011- Exit Poll Results

Mind blowing

hopefully for the better. Two facts that came out about why the 'NO' won

1 Read this comment from the BBC website 22:00

To cap a bad day for Nick Clegg, the public has rejected his party's dream of voting system change.

2 I was deluded through the media videos published online. After reading this post, I now realise why NO won.

There are lots of cat candidates and what most videos don't tell you, there are lots dog candidates too.

Kinda made this one up as I wrote this post
I had a close friend who's partner is a more poltic savy, and said 'No'
I feel variety is good,
I feel a little sheepish,
I feel a little older and wiser,
I feel like a clegg,
Curious about the SNP now...

Lesson learned?
Gather more facts about the bill and who published it.
Don't be easily fooled with video posts about the event.

Further Reading
Results Summaried
BBC: Why No was picked

No comments:

Post a Comment