Friday 1 April 2011

Moving to another county!

Having traveled to work for over 9 months I knew I had to stop this. £200 a month for season ticket (which included unlimited bus travel in Reading). 1 hour journey there and hour back when finished work, too knackering and living over my means....

So thanks to some close friends and family saying the benefits I finally did it. You cannot believe how long it took mentally to convince myself it is the best thing for me to do, what a mind job that was. I was like, 'Yes I will do it, second thoughts maybe sometime later' and I was this for months!

I couldn't believe how busy I turned in doing this move and I still have to do my inventory check which I was meant to of done over a week ago (Hopefully I get it done tomorrow). Yup I picked a hell of a time to move too as I picked it during a really busy period at Websushi too yet enjoy it still anyways (cuz its my career and I enjoy developing anyway)

A little surprise url to my Facebook friends who will get first viewing and then later down the road I will display the surprise here :)

Now my next goal for this flat is think clever about conserving space and donating old stuff... Hamnes day sofa bed with 3 drawers (from ikea) is one of my things i need to help conserve space. Oh and a special tall thin cupboard with a few drawers and then I will be cooking .... Oh the bullet express!!!!....[click]

No comments:

Post a Comment